"Borealis" Theme

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 17:37:06 UTC 2007

Joachim Frieben wrote:

> That's really bad news. Well, it would be nice from you to push the
> "Borealis" theme though for inclusion into Fedora [.. in my eyes still
> the best suggestion for F7 until now].

Joachim and Others,

Without a doubt Mo is very talented and the "Borealis" theme is an
excellent submission.

I do not understand the intent of the words "push it though" but I
encourage someone to complete the work Mo has begun. Express your
passion with your contribution. The word team by definition implies a
body greater than one and I know there are others.

John