FC7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Jan 30 16:32:51 UTC 2007

O/H Jiri Jakub Masek έγραψε:
> Hi all, any new designs added.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

Hi Jiri,

first of all, great job; IMO much smoother than the previous round. :)

I think the fan-style (circle-sector shape) that is kept as a pattern is
somewhat distracting the eye from its contents and its a shame because the
content is much more beautiful than the shape of its container.

I'd be great if all images focused on the content, like the Gnome Splash image
does (no triangular-style container).

I also like "the light" that is shown in the anaconda prompt screen; its a nice
symbolism (the light in the tunnel, trying to find it). It has a meaning of
purity and goal/motivation, something much relevant with the Core/Extras merge
of F7. I'd like to see it adopted it as the main key element of all images.

My 2 cents. :)

-d

> JJM
>
> --