KDE Themes

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:31:31 UTC 2007

Chitlesh wrote:
> However, outside the normal parameters, I'll would like to see some
> Fedora Artwork members theming Fedora KDE :) Is there someone around ?
> I'm horrible at drawing, however, I could be useful for testing those
> themes on Fedora KDE :)

My understanding is GDM and KDE are to use the same theme to greatest
extent possible.

That said, one difference is the splash screen and I crafted a different
splash screens for each in Flying High.

There was also some talk earlier about including the Moodin engine for
KDE but I do not know the status of that decision.

Is there something specific you would like to see?

Cheers,

John