"official" Sticker?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Jul 8 09:22:24 UTC 2007

Le dimanche 08 juillet 2007 à 14:30 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :

> Is there any candidate proposals that are accepted within the art work
> team. Mo should be able to tell you whether they match the usage
> guidelines for the logo. That is all that matter IMO.

You have one series there
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-fr-list/2006-November/msg00113.html

Honestly the basic concept is more or less always the same, so if Mo is
trusted with the whole sticker thing I suspect it'll be faster to let
her just design a good one than hunt for all the variants that exist in
the wild.

But if you insist you'll have to ask the marketing lists. They are the
ones who know what has been produced in each country.

--
Nicolas Mailhot