The process is confusing, the red tape frustrating.

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 22:54:17 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:
> A topic as important as this may need a wiki page explaining what is
> desired and examples of how to meet the desired result. I believe most
> of us want to do the right thing but some need a little additional help.

How about we instead talk about it on list as we are now and in the
future do the same when we think there's an issue?

Creating yet another policy document on the wiki when there already is
one (the CLA) that nobody will read anyway (since apparently folks are
not reading the CLA :( ) I don't think will solve the issue as well as
open, honest, and respectful communication (which I surely hope this
thread has turned out to be.)