Nodoka theme engine

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 12 13:00:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've done some hacking on the Nodoka engine. I worked on the gradients
and completely (but it can be still optionally turned on) removed the
glassy effect. For now it's all I am able to do - everything more would
need further studying of how it works. So the tab effect on menu is
still missing, progressbar background is still without gradient, frames
are still old, tabs are without gradient, notebook looks still old,
check and radio buttons are still not changed, and shadow isn't still
added. I attach the patch I made.