F8 theme: Fire Work and Light Show by Jiri

Danial zytemp at zianet.com
Mon Jul 16 10:56:45 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> That theme came too late and should be hold for Fedora 9. It is better to avoid
> another debacle that happened on Fedora 7 development of artwork. It is up to
> Mairin .

Indeed.   My own submissions were stopped by errors in the wiki/license
agreement registration process a single day before deadline.   At
Rahul's suggestion, both the wiki admin and Mairin were sent emails
regarding the problem.   To date, neither have replied.  I therefore
assumed the process was closed.   After deadline I quit pursuing the
issue.   Perhaps that was an error?

Dan