Moving echo-icon-theme to new host, follow-up

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Mon Jul 23 20:22:44 UTC 2007

Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 12:12 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to get assistance to modify J5 script, echo_pull[1] to
>> only download icons (both png and svg) from Echo development page[2].
>> I don't have a very good skill on python. The goal is to migrate all
>> Echo icons to a new host[3]. Fedora contributors can have access to
>> this directors for downloading and uploading icons. I have submitted a
>> ticket for hosting package generated by echo_pull to ease the process.[4]
>>

> I would really hope that moving Echo to different hosting also includes moving
> to some kind of RCS, so that we can get rid of all the pull nonsense and
> just check it out.

It will. Just it is very hard to tell if all icons from the wiki is
included using that echo_pull script. Since it already sorted these
icons categories, hosting as they are will be easier and we will no
longer have to use pull script again.  I am wondering it
gtk-icon-coverage-check requires some modifications as well.

FAS group named gitecho-icon-theme will be ready shorty. I chose to get
git as SCM.

Regards,

Luya