Abstract theme : Round 2

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:28:20 UTC 2007

All,

As we are now into round two and I've found some time after my
holiday, I have done a bit more work on the Abstract theme [1].

The update is a series of developed wallpapers (2a > 2e [2]) along
with the SVG [3] of the latest one (2e). I added the aforementioned
sun-style background with bluey colours and experimented with the
number, thickness and - therefore - arrangement of them yeilded a
darker majority with lighter highlights. I was also experimenting with
the lines, adding fades and changing the colours. The next step will
probs be to fade the contrast out a bit in the bottom-right.

I think I will need to change the background colours, advice wrt this
will be appriciated.

Thanks,
./b

1 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8ThemeAbstract