a little hi!

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:24:45 UTC 2007

I received this the same day I wrote my first mail :D

                    Your signed Fedora Contributor License Agreement titled
"Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement"
                    was processed successfully.

                    You can now contribute to the Fedora Project.  If you
intend to work with a
                    specific Fedora project, you may need to join additional
groups in the
                    Account System.

So I think I'm done... :S

I think we should work a little more on the wiki translation, cause the
process to join this awesome team are no too easy, and all the translated
support is not for this part. (I can help to translate the art-wiki too if
you think this can help)

I feel really... jejej I don't know really :$. that you know my work. Like I
always say: "I'm just a programmer who like things pretty :D"

Thanks a lot for your support, and my support team (Venezuela and ES
network) has told me that I should wait for a certification or an answer of
the CLA, but I receive the mail and I think I'm ready.

I hope to help in all that will be need.

kiss kiss :D

2007/7/30, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>:

> María Leandro wrote:
> > Hello all.
> >
> > I'm Maria Leandro and I'm glad of join your team :D.
>
> Hi, and welcome!
>
> Some of us may already be familiar (by a small degree) with your work, I
> remember seeing links to your creations (mostly wallpapers) on various
> mailing lists before, so I am glad to see you on board.
>
> > I've been a while on the IRC channel talking a little about Fedora art
> > issues and a friend there told me to join this great team to help with
> > some graphics.
> >
> > Right now I made 2 characters that I would be glad to upload to the
> > mascot wiki, but on the process to made this, I pass trough a looot of
> > things (make the key is not easy :S). I went to #fedora-websites and
> > told me that to be able of upload some artwork to fedora mascot, fist
> > I'd to join and edit mi wiki... that's the problem.. I can't :S.
>
> Intellectual property and license is a delicate and important matter and
> the work on visual identity makes it even more delicate and important.
> For your contributions to be accepted on the website and maybe later in
> the distro it is very important that you understand and agree with the
> license terms and conditions, this is why in necessary for you to follow
> the steps.
> If you have troubles with any particular step of the process, please ask
> and we will try to help you.
>
> > I've been working with artwork on Fedora Team Venezuela specially on
> > inkscape and gimp making some translations of artwork and It would be
> > nice to make it on the wiki :D.
>
> And I am sure we can use your skills in more other areas, so please sign
> the Contributor License Agreement
>
> > If some one can help me to edit my wiki and upload some mascot it would
> > be awesome! (I really don't know which step make now :-| )
>
> While it is possible to upload content on the wiki on someone else's
> part, this is not recommended, it can de done only when we have the
> certitude the person has the intent to sign the CLA, can't do it
> temporarily and we are in a hurry.

We are not hurry with the mascots and can wait a few days or even weeks

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro