Fedora 8 theme requests

Daniel Geiger dgeiger_343 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 20:51:24 UTC 2007

Hi,
I think it would be very good to have a unique Fedora sound theme (Ubuntu has one of its own, one that seems very polished compared to the default Gnome sounds).  What would it take to do so?
Also, if there are not plans already for this, I would like to see Firefox and OpenOffice have an Echo icon theme enabled by default (I believe again, Ubuntu has something like that, only not installed by default, AFAIK).  Another Firefox/OpenOffice wish, they don't exactly integrate as well with gtk; is there any way to fix that?