[F8 Theme Proposal] Fedora Feng Shui

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Sat Jul 7 01:36:30 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:
> Thanks for the comments. At this early stage I just wanted to see which
> style had the most appeal.

Even thought this is the early stages, you still need to respect the
licenses and the rights of the authors of any works you've borrowed that
are not your own. Please attribute these photos to their authors, and
with their license. If their license conflicts with our wiki, please
remove the photos from the wiki and link to them instead. Else, I will
remove the photos from the wiki by next Friday.

We need to be very concerned about licensing issues is all. It's fine to
link to things that are hosted externally as Nicu suggested, but we
shouldn't be lifting photos and uploading them to the wiki without
permission.