[Fedora 8 theme proposal] Fedora Nodoka Round 1

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 7 12:06:35 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada wrote:
>> Please post screenshots or link to them in the wiki. Installation
>> instructions to try out the theme would also be nice.
>>
>> Rahul

> We are still making changes to the theme. I did something more or less
> final, Daniel hadn't comment it yet. You can see the screenshot in my
> fedoraforum post [1]. Feel free to add your comments. I will make a rpm
> for easy installation when we decide with Daniel that it's complete
> enough.

Yes. I would prefer a RPM package for testing changes. Have you done any
benchmarks to see how well it performs compared to the default theme?

http://www.manucornet.net/pub/olpc/gtk-theme-torturer.tgz
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/GTK_for_OLPC#GTK_theme.2Fengine_torturer_and_crash_tester

Better or atleast equivalent performance is important.

Rahul