"official" Sticker?

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Jul 8 08:52:37 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, den 08.07.2007, 14:10 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
<snip> ... </snip>

> sticker either on current fedora wiki pages or on archived ones.
>
> So why don't we finish the design and put up in the wiki?
^^
THIS was my thinking an wishes which I want to have be done with my
mail ...

... and if we're on the way to do so ....

... we should also create layouts for "printwork" for various usage like
- keychains
- stickers
  - for Front-Side of Desktops
  - in the size like the "intel inside"-Logo
  - for cars
- for magnetic pins
- for pins in general
and so on ...

I'm sure we find a lot of usage where we need and WANT to have "our
logo" on ...

Creating a special Wikipage and announce that usage for everyone should
be the easier work which has to be done :-)

Regards

Gerold

PS.: maybe we can also vote in the community for "each" design and
usage :-)