Nodoka theme engine

Daniel Geiger dgeiger_343 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 03:11:45 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have posted the initial release of the Nodoka theme engine to the Nodoka wiki page, plus the gtkrc using it.  Currently the main shifts I have made from the Murrine theme engine are making the scrollbar utilize bg[PRELIGHT] in the absence of scrollbar_color property in engine configuration section, and changing some property defaults to make them more Nodoka-like (eg, menustyle = 0, by default now.)  I believe we can make the Nodoka theme engine render quite like the "How we would like it to look" image.
I will be exceptionally busy between now and about 20 July, so I will not be able to work on Nodoka theme during that time.  Afterwards, however, I should be able to again.

~Daniel