F8 theme: Fire Work and Light Show by Jiri

Danial zytemp at zianet.com
Mon Jul 16 19:59:46 UTC 2007

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> Hi Danial,
>
> Danial wrote:
>> Indeed.   My own submissions were stopped by errors in the
>> wiki/license agreement registration process a single day before
>> deadline.   At Rahul's suggestion, both the wiki admin and Mairin
>> were sent emails regarding the problem.   To date, neither have
>> replied.  I therefore assumed the process was closed.   After
>> deadline I quit pursuing the issue.   Perhaps that was an error?
>
> I've been out of town for over a week to teach a course in Inkscape at
> Red Hat High. I am now at home for a few hours before flying out to
> the UK for GUADEC. So I apologize if I haven't been particularly
> responsive on-list or via private email lately.
>
> That being said, I have been checking my email, and I can find no such
> email in my inbox as I search right now. I have an email from you on 2
> July but I'm guessing what I'm looking for was sent 10 July?
>
> Can you give me the subject line or some other clue to find it?
>
> ~m

Hmmm.

OK, I'm beginning to wonder if I have some email issues on this end.
All of the emails I sent went out on the 9th.

Subject line was:   "Re: Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement"

Addresses were the same as the one I used for you on the 2nd, and
accounts at fedoraproject.org.   I know Rahul's was a good address, and it
went out, as I got an immediate reply.   BTW, the failure notice (CLA
submission) was immediate too.

Hope the Inkscape course was a roaring success.   Sure wish I could have
taken it!

Thanks,

Dan