Moving Echo icons to a better host?

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Sun Jul 22 06:27:14 UTC 2007

Hello,

I managed to get a few break being recently with Graphics Design classes. Echo
icons are currently located on fedoraproject.org wiki. Unfortunately, the wiki
is not a good place to upload a large amount of icons because of its slow
speed. I am considering to move Echo icons to a host like
hosted.fedoraproject.org or better to ease the process of uploading icons.

hosted.fedoraproject.org seems to be a viable choice but it will require change
for the tools created by J5, echo-pull. Since the host using https protocol, I
am sure if echo-pull script will work. However, the advantage of
hosted.fedoraproject.org is a faster way to upload icons via git. Any comment?
--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor