Good News On the Fedora 8 Theme & Decisions

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:35:56 UTC 2007

On Friday, July 27, 2007 6:59 am Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> How would that work for GNOME?
>
> Rahul

Okay, I see your point.  Why there isn't a way to do theme editing from GNOME
when everything else works just as well in GNOME as in KDE, I'll never know.
I mean, what you have here is a non-DE specific theme that has been forced to
be a DE-specific theme because of shortsightedness in configuration...

Okay, then I say that KDE should use Klearlook as default, so it matches the
GNOME Clearlook.