Tangofied Fedora Logo Icon

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Mon Jul 30 08:00:30 UTC 2007

[ Thanks to Steve for linking us to the correct and updated Tango-ified
logo! ]

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 10:46 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> We have a page in the wiki holding the usage guidelines for the logo:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo

That clarifies things a bit. Thanks.

> I have no idea about this, but I am sure you can find inside the
distro
> a few variants of the logo in GPL packages. Maybe also CC-BY-SA, but
> am not the authority on this.

I will dig into this a bit more and see if I can coordinate this effort
with other maintainers who use the logo in their packages.

Thank you, Nicu!
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479