WIP - Fedora 8 theme

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:58:05 UTC 2007

Hey,

today i also posted this wip in the Fedora 8 artwork thread but it`s better
to have this in a thread of its own.

So hereby i present you with my first fedora window theme mockup ever (i`ve
made mockups before but never for a window manager or a operating system)
Feel free to post any critics here.. and for the mockup itself.. i have
absolutely no idea if some parts are possible or not.. i just make a mockup
and deal with the technical issues later on. This theme is intended for the
KDE desktop but will probably work just fine on Gnome aswell.

Note that i`m not completely happy with the close, minimize and maximize
images yet.. the style arround it with the green glow looks good to me but
again not sure if that`s even possible.

Here is the WIP
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2840/kdebattlewip2fi9.png

commens and critics? ^_^