WIP - Fedora 8 theme

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 11:06:05 UTC 2007

That "Blended" theme is about the direction i want to go.

but i`ve made a new mockup with a different color theme. it should be alot
better for the eyes and the long term usage.
however i do now get the feeling that i`m making what i was trying to
avoid.. making everything in blue (or blue like) and therefore use to much
blue in the theme..

and with this mockup i`m not completely happy with the window decoration
(the top part only).. i`m happy with the taskbar :) it looks really well
this way.

what do you think of it?
and some more responses would be welcome.

here it is:
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6808/kdebattlewip3vz7.png