Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:07:28 UTC 2007

Oke lets start with what i like :)
- Thin borders are good
- window decorations itself (without the buttons) are good

What i don`t like
- all the buttons you made so far..

The reason for the buttons.. they somehow just doesn`t seem to fit in the
decoration itself.
i don`t really know how to make that better..

It seems to me, that the final stage of WM
> theme mockups is drawing to an end, as I have finally drawn some buttons
> I quite like :)

not really unless your not gonna make a taskbar and menubar stuff.