MageFedoraTheme - Fedora Theme Draft

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:42:09 UTC 2007

This thread was: "WIP - Fedora 8 theme"
Renamed to: "MageFedoraTheme - Fedora Theme Draft"

And another mockup.

Changed:
- Added a menu bar with some extra space below (example: menu bar and icon
bar like in konqueror)
- Added a right mouse click popup

here it is: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1186/kdebattlewip6lf8.png

The mocking up end is comming closer now and i still had no name for this
theme.
The name for this theme is (for now) MageFedoraTheme

The name explained.
Mage = somehow i made mage out of my firstname and lastname and i keep using
that for my scripts aswell.. (MageDB, MageForum etc.. and all work in
progress). so that`s how i made up Mage.
Fedora = ... what do you think
Theme = ... nothing fancy.. just theme.