F8 artwork

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 10 14:15:07 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 15:45 +0200, Mark wrote:
> what`s the ide with the fedora 8 theme battle? because i only see 2
> drafts.. one of myself and someone else.
> or is the theming battle not even started yet.

wWll, and considering what kind of themes are we doing I see there
currently zero themes that are meant for release graphic (i.e.
wallpaper, gdm theme, anconda theme, etc.). But it seems that at least
on FedoraForum some ideas formed for the wallpaper, I plan to post a
summary here at the evening. But I think, it's been quite short time
since the announcement, so I hope people will come with ideas in time :)