Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 11 07:30:59 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 08:00 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Martin Sourada wrote:
> >
> > as Mark did I also start a new thread concerning a theme I started to
> > make.

> Why all the themes proposed use such a bright blue for the title bar?
The reason is, that I like this particular blue and it's indeed based of
Fedora Blue, Logo Light (#0084C8, and even darkened a little; you can
notice that it's very near to the blue on the wastebasket).

> Thanks $DEITY now is easy to customize the theme and change this color...
Yep, it could, but we can as well make two versions of the theme, like is
usually done with cursors -- one bright and one dark, as there are evidently
people who prefer dark colours and people who prefer bright colours. The
question is which ones form majority :)