metacity theme mockup

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:08:40 UTC 2007

you 2 have a good looking bar but i personally would blend the buttons in a
little so that they don`t attract the attention so much as they do now. also
i would play a little more with the buttons from Mairin.. perhaps round them
and stith them together like Luya did.

and please add a full window and background so you get an idea how it will
look in action.

Nice attempts so far.

Good luck,
Mark.