F8 artwork

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:26:36 UTC 2007

> However, like i said before, we should bear in mind KDE4 is different
> from KDE3.5. Meaning your work on kde3.5 might not be ported to kde4.
> My request would be to work on several kde images such as:
> - login / logout screens

That`s a good idea. i already started on a KDM theme (not satisfied yet).
But what is the logout screen? is that kdelogo -> "Log Out"
if that`s the one.. how do you theme that one?

- kcontrol main page

Also good to theme but HOW? how can i theme that part?

- kde metabar. (I have requested (and it was accepted for F7) a fedora
> 5 metabar )
>
> http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Fedora+Bubbles+Metabar+theme+V2?content=53028
> Perhaps it could be updated accordingly.
> more
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2006-December/msg00206.html

Yes this is a part that`s troubling me alot. i want to have a matabar myself
but not the konquerors one.. that looks plain ugly with a fat border at the
right and a fat ugly bar at the left.. if those 2 could go it would be a
awsome thing to have in F8. (i know the left bar can go.. don`t know about
the right one)

Whatever it`s gonna be with that border stuff.. i will mock up something
anyway.

And a fedora logo question.
i personally don`t like the default fedora ogo image so i use this one:
http://mola.c100c.com/index.php?blog/show/Fedora_logo_in_blender (second one
of cause)
hope that`s not a problem.