Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 11 20:19:00 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 21:58 +0200, Mark wrote:
> now that third one looks real good :D
> the soft orange bar. that really seems to fit well.
> the blue ones are nice but it will give that bar a little to much
> blue... perhaps that looks even better of you make the "Applications"
> background in that soft orange theme?
>
> my vote is for the soft orange bar ^_^

Well, the question is, how it will look on blue desktop :) Also, please
note that the "Applications" background is present only when menu is
open or on hover action (and its the same with "Places" and "System"),
however in KDE it could be made as permanent background for the K-menu
(there it would make sense IMO to do it in the soft orange theme)... I
quite like its blue colour, as the same hover action will be on
applications menu items... I still wonder how I will make a widgets
theme, however... I have not decided yet how much of blue I will use and
what could be done orange/yellow -- and the panel needs to fit it... The
whole desktop needs to fit it. Seems the real fun just begins :)