F8 artwork

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Jun 12 13:57:29 UTC 2007

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> However, like i said before, we should bear in mind KDE4 is different
> from KDE3.5. Meaning your work on kde3.5 might not be ported to kde4.

+1.  F8 will (almost certainly) include kde4, and only skeleton bits of kde3
for compatibility purposes, so I'd recommend not spending too much
time/energy on kde3-specific theming at this point.

Hopefully, we'll have some sort of initial alpha/beta packaging of kde4
available within the next month (or so), so folks can look-at/work-on that.

-- Rex