Official fedora logo in SVG? where is it?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jun 20 13:20:21 UTC 2007

Ben Arnold wrote:
> On 20/06/07, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could someone add the SVG logo on the wiki there with a transparent
>> background or a png version with a transparent background.
>
> I believe that you can e-amil logo at fedoraprejct.org (or whatever the
> e-mail address is on the Logo wiki page) with a request for such a
> file then they will send it to you. This might be to protect the
> quality of fedora-derived imagery with the official logo on it.

Or wait until Mairin read her emails, I believe she is in charge with
this... but the logo@ address is the proper channel.

IIRC, the requirement to ask permission is to protect the trademark.

> I, personally do not have a SVG with it, either, I just use a
> self-made crop of it!

Well, if one know where to look, there are plenty of sources to get the
SVG, even a version as official as possible :p