Fedora's kde custom rubber band (the selection box)

Stefan S. blitz00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:48:24 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 18:05:42 Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> Stefan S. wrote:
> > Here (http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=16962) you
> > can find a patch which among other things add a modern
> > semi-transparent rubber band to kde. What I wanted to know is how
> > Fedora does this? I couldn't find any patch in those srpms.
>
> Maybe it's a patch to X? The rubber band looks the same in GNOME as
> in that screenshot of KDE.
>
> ~m

Yes, the rubber band is the same as in Gnome as in Kde. But the rubber
band looked in like that in Gnome since a long time ago. The rubber
band in Fedora's kde looks like that since fedora 7 afaik.
I doubt it's  a patch to X but I'll check the srpms for any patch
nevertheless. Thanks.

--
Regards, blitz