Random ideas

Danial zytemp at zianet.com
Fri Jun 29 20:03:36 UTC 2007

Hello all,

Sorry for not posting earlier, and for the lack of a proper
introduction.   I've been a bit busy.   However, here are a few random
ideas.    (for screen art)

Please feel quite free to unload on them with both barrels.

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showpost.php?p=819643&postcount=20

/(I am aware the logo should not be altered in the fashion represented
in a couple of these examples.   Seemed a shame to jettison the whole
idea because of it, though.)
/
I haven't yet gone through all the other hyjinks of setting up Wiki
access and keys and pulling down the agreement and such.   Probably
won't unless anything proves interesting enough to you here at the
art-list community to warrant it.

Thanks for looking, and for all the advice you care to give.

Dan