fedora 8 artwork - deadline reminder

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:37:21 UTC 2007

My artwork is far at this moment but i`m still wondering if making artwork
will be good.. because with F7 the Redhat people decided to make the theme
internal even with alot of good theme proposals. so if redhat plans to do
this same trick again when all the proposals have been made than i would
like to know this now because than i quit my theming efforts because they
won`t be used anyway.

So: can you guarantee that proposals made here actually have a chance of
being used?
Or: we make stuff and redhat decides to make something different? (and
thereby making our stuff useless)

This might seem like annoying questions but they are important for me to
know. and i think this is important for everyone to know. so please a
official and public (don`t pm me with it) answer.