fedora 8 artwork - deadline reminder

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jun 26 05:50:01 UTC 2007

Michael Beckwith wrote:
> I'm new to newsgroups and such, so hopefully this goes out to everyone.

OK and welcome!

This is a particular discussion thread about artwork (wallpapers, splash
screens) which will be included in Fedora 8, so if you want to talk
about something else is better to ask in a new message, not in a reply
to something not related, this way you have a chance to be better heard.

> I'm just observing at the moment, as I am interested in doing graphic
> stuff for linux, but don't know where I could start.

Sure, this project is a very good place to start.
Just say what you are good at, what you like to do or what you want to
learn and I am positive we will have a need and a place for it, we have
a lot of open work: desktop graphics (wallpapers), desktop themes,
icons, web graphics, print stuff, tutorials, even mascots and many other
things I don't remember right now.

A good place to start is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork but there
are many other things.