ArtTeam Wiki ReDesign

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 02:08:33 UTC 2007

All,

I've been working in the wiki over the weekend and posted a few
changes. :)

1. The ArtWork wiki page is now the home of the ArtTeam. However, there
is a design flaw I must point out. The original page and many others
that followed were name "Artwork". This is not a wiki name.

Ref: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiName

Therefore I named the new ArtTeam page "ArtWork" which is a wiki name.
If there is agreement I will go through and correct the other pages.

2. Introduction of wiki themes. I have not seen this done before but I
created a method to theme the ArtTeam wiki (and any other) pages. IMO I
believe the new pages look nice. See this page for the details on how it
is done.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArtWork/ArtTeamProjects/WikiDesign

3. Change to the art work and placement of the image. I had the desire
to use many of the elements found in the fedora community (font & color)
in the ArtTeam header. It's not fancy but IMO it's tasteful and the code
is efficient. If you have a vision please submit it.

4. Some cleanup is needed.

- We have a duplicate in the FC6 specifications.

- The old Artwork page was renamed to ArtworkDeprecated. Probably should
go.

- Dimitris, I created a new page of "Fedora Colors" (great idea!) using
the ArtTeam theme.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArtWork/FedoraColors

If you like it we'll keep it, otherwise we can go with your original.

5. Goals & Objectives. Assuming we are in agreement, the goals and
objectives are located on their own page and are complete.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArtWork/GoalsObjectives

6. Things that need attention. The ArtTeamProjects page is very rough.

- Nicu I was thinking a wiki page should be created for the "Open
Palette" series with links to the appropriate page(s). If you agree do
you want to put something together?

- I will turn my attention to the customizing Fc6 GRUB page.

7. Anything else?

Cheers,

John