Echo icon mockups - tab-new and process-stop/gtk-stop

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Mon Mar 5 23:55:04 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi, I created mockups for two icons used by epiphany but not listed on wiki. The
> process-stop is also used in nautilus, so it would be good to include in echo.
> Tab-new I made in all sizes (48x48, 24x24, 16x16) and progress-stop(gtk-stop) is
> currently only in 24x24. Any feedback appreciated.

These icons can also work for Firefox as well by making a theme for it.
Personally, I think the focus should be on essential icons before moving
on specific icons from applications. For example, there is no icon for
preference.
> Also, I would like to ask if some one can add me to the wiki edit group (on
> fedoraproject.org).

Follow the instruction on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroupQueue

One you have that step,  I will check out.

--
™¢D0<Š