Open Palette Wiki

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 6 12:03:29 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:
> Nicu,
>
> Did I understand you to say the Open Palette articles could not be
> hosted on the wiki.
>
> If this is correct, what is the reason?

Anything hosted on the wiki should be published as OPL:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/OPL

The article is written for the Red Hat Magazine under a different
license and I am allowed to change the license only after 6 months.

I told the editors about the desire to host the tutorial on our wiki,
they are positive about this but the issue have to be investigated more.
Also, they are working on a new license, which will ease re-publishing
in the future.

--
nicu