Open Palette Wiki

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 6 12:07:29 UTC 2007

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> John Baer wrote:
>> Did I understand you to say the Open Palette articles could not be
>> hosted on the wiki.
>>
>> If this is correct, what is the reason?
>
> Anything hosted on the wiki should be published as OPL:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/OPL
>
> The article is written for the Red Hat Magazine under a different
> license and I am allowed to change the license only after 6 months.

But as I said before, I want to make a page linking to various
tutorials, tips, trick, howtos, but I want to think a bit in depth about
it, I want it to be in a such way to be able to link to tutorials hosted
on our wiki, to Diana's "Voodoo" series, to articles posted on Red Hat
Magazine, to tutorials on my personal site, to screencasts from YouTube,
etc.

--
nicu