Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 16:22:48 UTC 2007

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> O/H Diana Fong έγραψε:
>
>> With the implementation of Face-browser login [1] and Fast User
>> Switching for Fedora 7, a good set of User Images will add polish to the
>> user experience. It is obvious that some of the existing User Images
>> (located at /user/share/pixmaps/faces) would benefit from an update.
>> Thus, if you are interested in submitting images, or suggestions of what
>> you would like to see, for one of the 24 default images, please
>> contribute by:
>>
>> - posting to this thread,
>>

> Diana,
>
> I've searched my photos archive and created a zip of photos [1] that could be
> even remotely useful for user images.
>
>   [1]: http://dimitris.glezos.com/box/temp/glz-fedora-icons.zip (23 MB)
>
> My 2 cents.. :)
>
> -d

Dimitris,

Great images...I particularly liked dsc02173.jpg  Sadly, that one did
not resize well.
Here are the two (dsc_0021.jpg => butterfly, and dsc_5891.jpg =>
swings_ride) that I think worked best from your set when resized.  I
will upload them shortly to GNOME-looks.org.

Thanks,
Diana Fong
----
Red Hat Visual Designer