Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 23:18:23 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:
> Diana,
>
> I put together a few svg submissions for your consideration. You may
> view them at my home page.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBaer
>
> I'll upload to gnome-look to be consistent with the other submissions.
> Please feel free to modify these images for the best presentation
> possible.
>
> :)
>
> John

Hi John...

Those are some pretty fantastic .svgs! My only suggestion is for the
dolphin image...to crop it slightly closer to the subject so when
resized to 48x48 and 24x24, users can see more of the dolphin's shape.

The music player...is it ok that we have an ipod?

Really great work.

Thanks,
Diana Fong
---