mockup for user information interface

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:22:50 UTC 2007

oke. now don`t be shocked when clicking on this link:
http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=linuxpersonalinfov2copywk7.png

That`s how i want to see linux applications. when linux is as far as that i
quit everything i`m doing and start organizing linux presentation days. The
icons in that image aren`t made by me. everything else is (in the window) i
also don`t want that clearlooks window, but i didn`t really wanted to edit
more than i already did :P i`ve had enough editing for one day.

additional info.
all the big icons (so the big user icon and the user image with rounded
corner stuff) must get a soft glow animation that doesn`t get boring. just a
random (as in when the glow appears) glow on the big icon. perhaps also a
animation on the oversized "Mark #LASTNAME#"
and the tabs on the BOTTOM!! and in a different style :) and they overap. so
the active tab is on top of the tabs left and right of him and the other
tabs slide in eachother a few pixels.

please let me know your thoughts about this one :D
and i think the edit in place with those icons infront of it is way WAY
better than everything that`s currently being used in ANY operating system.

one bad thing.. making skins for something that looks like this will be hard
:P
waiting for reply`s on this one.

Mark.