Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:36:15 UTC 2007

On 14/03/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> You know, there is a size limit for attachments for the list (currently
> set at 80KB) and I had to allow it manually from the moderation interface.
> Please do not attach such huge files in the future, is not nice. Post
> them somewhere online (maybe on our wiki) and pass the link here.
>
> I hope I had not upset anyone by allowing such a big attachment.

Yes, there have been other times where I have canceled a post because,
for example, an SVG was too big and I have then compressed it or not
sent it at all. I just found it would be easier to have all the sizes
in one container to save linking to five Imageshack pages.

Personally, I wouldn't mind attachments under 1mB but I know some people would.

./b

--
       ..// seawolf //..
          Ben  Arnold