mockup for user information interface

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:55:05 UTC 2007

oke my first mockup was just as a suggestion on how i think gnome can be
improved, but my second mockup (a few posts back) is just meant as: "how
WOULD you like something like that?" and "do you think that will be easy to
use" it`s not meant as a gnome improvement at this moment because (if i`m
correct) it`s not even possible to do this at this moment in gnome.. or it`s
verry hard.

so just see it as a "would you like that" question..