Echo icon set: help-* icons muckups

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sat Mar 17 21:34:55 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga napsal(a):
> Have you tried to use isometric perspective for both 24x24 and larger icon?
>
> Btw, look at dialog-question icon to see if you can do something similar. Also
> please check out http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconTheme

I haven't tried the isometric perspective. I though, as they are listed under
action icons, they should use "slightly tilted" perspective (according to
guidelines). Am I wrong?

About the dialog-question icon... I think I should change change the coloring
and the question mark in the help-faq icon... But I also saw, that the question
mark with circle around is in some icon themes used for help-about icon. Do you
think it would be better than a star (which is used by bluecurve icon theme for
that icon)?

And thanks for the link. I'll check the ToDo list to see what I can do.

Thanks,