Echo icon set: help-* icons muckups

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sat Mar 17 22:42:07 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga napsal(a):
> You will notice the case-basis mentioning "slightly tilted" perspective should
> be used  if some icons are hard to be rendered on isometric perspective.

But, also you will notice, that there is mentioned: "to be used in creating
"Action" icons" and also you will notice that all action icons, even those that
could be in isometric perspective, are slightly tilted. But, nevertheless, I'll
make the isometric variant as well.

> Yes. Star icon is already used to tell there is a new item

Well, that is if it is as an emblem, not as icon by itself, but I admit it can
cause confusion. I'll make the slightly tilted version of the dialog-question icon.