Echo icon set: preferences-system mockups

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:23:20 UTC 2007

How about the orange that is used in the recent document-properties
lot? I would have thought that contrasted nicelyh with the blue in the
monitor and gives a more universal  association with that colour.

I imagine, on the smaller versions, the screwdriver head might need to
be a little darker or thicker for clarity but the rest of it looks
good.

I would produce a mockup but there is no SVG with this thread :)

./b

--
       ..// seawolf //..
          Ben  Arnold