animation

Jack Daniels bandwlipstick at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:48:59 UTC 2007

Hi there

I saw Fedora 7 default artwork and it was rely great, I couldn’t believe
then from that start we will have something like that while I was looking
work on progress for art work on fedora 7.

While I look on that balloon I feel like it moves slowly and I was thinking
how about to make an animated short clip for promoting Fedora 7.

So what you think if we start an animated clip for Fedora 7 and to make more
complete marketing campaign before lunching a new version of Fedora?