Bluecurve style: announcing QSimpleStyle

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:20:22 UTC 2007

To be entirely honest, IMO the default for KDE should be Klearlooks for the
widgets at least.  I have a really effective Dekorator theme which makes KDE
windows look like GNOME/Clearlook windows, too...

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!