Bluecurve style: announcing QSimpleStyle

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:27:44 UTC 2007

On Tuesday, March 20, 2007 4:11 pm Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Kelly wrote:
> > Uh... you didn't accidentally assume "I have" = "I designed", did you?
>
> I actually did. That sentence is ambiguous to me.

Sorry, my fault.  I didn't word it very well.

> > At any rate, I meant in Fedora, because Klearlooks is the KDE equivalent
> > of Clearlooks, which is what Fedora is using as default in GNOME.  I
> > notice that generally, it does a good job of unifying the appearance of
> > programs (though I am mainly a KDE user, I use GTK+ programs as well, so
> > it's nice to have a setup like Bluecurve/QtCurve/*looks to keep the
> > programs looking the same).
>
> So the question becomes since you use that theme in KDE and use Fedora,
> are you interested in maintaining the theme package within the Fedora
> repository?

I would, but I'm not entirely familiar with how to design RPM's.  I usually
just use checkinstall to make packages if I have to.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!