User Images

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:12:57 UTC 2007

>  Is too early to tell, we don't know yet even if the login scrren will
> remain the same or will be 3D.

3D... more info on that please.. i didn`t see anything about that passing by
in the mailing list here.. i might have missed it or it passed by before i
watched here.

If you like this kind of contests, we can have more of them, look at the
> thread about mascots.

hehe there are contests where i`m good at.. and where i`m not. the mascot
part is something i`m just not good at.

When we will set up the needed infrastructure we may have even 'graphic
> of the week' to keep us motivated.

that would be nice